Farmer's Market: A New Spring Collection
When it came to designing this Spring's collection, I wanted to pull inspiration from one of our treasured outdoor activities: the farmer's market! The colors, the fresh fruits and vegetables - it's all inspiring! And we love pulling these themes into our daily life, especially for all things kitchen.
Things to take note of:
1) Our darling striped market bag is full of colorful fruits and veggies. I especially love the gift tag; it's perfect for tying onto homemade treats!
2)There are so many darling notepads both stock AND personalized. Perfect for grocery lists and to sit on your kitchen counter.
3) These patterns extend into gift wrap, too! The lemon die cut gift tag is a BEST SELLER this season and with good reason - it's absolutely precious!
4) Your kitchen needs a refresher and our tea towels are perfect for that. Blueberries, lemons, lemon trees....pick your poison. One is cuter than the next.
5) Our meal planner notepad is not only a useful tool, but makes a great gift! Pair it back with a new cookbook for a friend who loves to cook.
6) Sticky Notes. Not only do we offer these cuties as single pads, we also have a "kitchen" set of 4 this Spring. SO CUTE.
OK, there's just so much too much freshness to share in this collection. So stay tuned for more!
Leave a comment